B164 1kW 20° Thru-Hull Transducer with Blue Connector
Step up to a 1kW - Without a Fairing!Airmar has taken our innovative Tilted Element technology to a higher power. The 1kW, flush-mount, Tilted Element transducer is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament sportfishing vessels that cannot have a High-Performance Fairing. The flush-mounted, bronze housing protrudes less than 6.35mm (0.25") outside your hull and can sit on trailer rollers and bunks with no damage at all.
Low-profile protrusion below the hull - no affect on your boats running performance
The ceramic arrays are tilted inside the housing giving you the perfect vertical beam with maximum energy on what is directly below your boat. Take your fishfinder to the next power with this 1kW, Tilted Element transducer.
- 1 kW (1,000 Watts) RMS Power
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Cone: 50 kHz - 22° x 20° / 200 kHz - 6° x 6°
- Maximum Depth Range: 50 kHz - 353M to 529M (1,200' to 1,800') / 200 kHz - 152M to 235M (500' to 800')
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boats
- Interfaces to any 600W or 1 kW echosounder
- Bronze (B164) Housing
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Boat Size: 8M to 11M (25' to 35')
- Usable Shaft Length: 71mm (2.80")
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- 10M Cable included
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 10.9 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.