Red 4/0 AWG Battery Cable - 50'
- Ancor Marine Grade wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105°C dry and 75°C wet and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red
- Length (Feet): 50'
- Gauge: 4/0 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 44 lbs
- UPC: 091887118766
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.