Thirsty-Mate High Capacity Super Pump
The Beckson THIRSTY-MATE hand pump is manufactured in the U.S.A. of the finest materials available. It is self-priming and very easy to clean. This hand pump will not rust or corrode or mar your boat. If your THIRSTY-MATE hand pump becomes clogged, simply remove the foot valve assembly and clean out the inside. Spare parts such as replacement foot valve assemblies and hoses are readily available.
- Angled top sleeve
- Contoured red tee handle
- Non-conductive material
- Self-priming plunger valve
- Special polyvinyl grey body and shaft
- Removable foot valve for cleaning
- Solvent welded construction
- Will withstand temperature to 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Capacity: 30 gal/min
- Length: 33"
- Diameter: 3"
- Stroke Length: 19"
- Intake Hose: 4'
- Outlet Hose: 6'
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Hour: 1800 GPH
- Gallons Per Minute: 30 GPM
- Type: Manual
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 33"L WT: 7.9 lbs
- UPC: 021083009223
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.