- Seaview Modular Plate f/Flir M or Ray T Series Thermal Cameras [ADA-F1] SKU: WC43200
- Seaview 1.5" Thermal Camera Top Down Riser Mounts Vertical or Upside Down f/FLIR MD-Series & Raymarine T-200 [FTDR-3] SKU: WC51580
- Seaview Mast Mount f/FLIR Thermal Camera Raymarine M-Series [SM-14-F] SKU: WC65810
- Seaview 12" Aft Leaning Camera Mount [PMA-12-FMT-7] SKU: WC70520
MD-625 Static Thermal Night Vision Camera with Joystick Control Unit
This affordable, fixed-mount thermal night vision system helps with steering around obstacles, collision avoidance and finding people in the water at night. Simple to mount and easy to integrate into your existing electronics, MD-Series' display can be mounted separately on your dashboard, or the feed can be integrated into an existing display to save space.
Now even small boats can see clearly at night with the MD-Series Fixed Mount Thermal Night Vision Camera from FLIR.
Fast-moving crafts will appreciate the enhanced long-range performance of the MD-625 camera with a high-resolution 640 x 480 thermal imager and 25mm lens. The MD-625 has a 2X and 4X digital zoom for enlarging distant targets & 30 Hz refresh for smooth, clear images.
The MD-Series delivers stunning detail and clarity day or night thanks to its state-of-the-art FLIR thermal imaging technology. The camera can easily detect floating objects, navigation aids, other vessels, and even people in the water with ease.
Engineered for smaller cruising, fishing and sailing vessels, MD-Series is both compact and lightweight. The camera measures 5.9" in diameter and just 7" high. The small footprint allows the camera to easily mount on any T-top, cabin roof, radar arch or mast.
- 640 x 480 resolution
- 4x e-zoom
- Ethernet-enabled for simple integration into your current electronics
- Slim profile (7" high and only three pounds) makes for an unobtrusive mount
*Comes with a Joystick Control Unit
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)