Low Pressure Cyclone Centrifugal Pump - 24V
Silent running. Single tool servicing. 2m (6 foot) suction lift when wet.
A range of Stainless Steel General Purpose Centrifugal pumps designed specifically for the marine and industrial markets. Typical applications would be for circulation applications such as hot water systems, livewell or bait tank installations.
- Heavy duty robust design
- Stainless steel construction
- Long life DC motor
- Silent running
- Anti-clog impeller design
- Long life mechanical seal
- Single tool servicing
- Pump Body: Stainless Steel
- Port Size: 3/4" pipe threads, available with NPTF threads
- Flow: 110 Liters/Minute (29.7 gallons/min.)
- Pressure: Up to 0.6 bar (8.7psi)
- Impeller: Stainless Steel Anti-Clog Impeller Design
- Shaft Seal: Mechanical
- Maximum Current: 4.5 Amp
- Fuse Size: 7 Amp
- Motor: Continuously rated
- Motor life 3500 hours
- ISO 8846 Marine and USCG Regulations for Ignition Protection
- ISO 8849 Marine Bilge Pump Standard
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 29.7 GPM
- Max PSI: 8.7
- Volts: 24v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 7.2 lbs
- UPC: 671880579384
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.