Connectors & Insulators
Antenna Mounts & Accessories
- Shakespeare 4186BP/L206B Nylon Ratchet Mount [4186-BP] SKU: WC10661
- Shakespeare 4365 Straight Mount  SKU: WC10673
- Shakespeare 4700 6" Stainless Steel Extension  SKU: WC14525
- Shakespeare 4700-1 12" Stainless Steel Extension [4700-1] SKU: WC14526
- Shakespeare 4700-2 24" Stainless Steel Extension [4700-2] SKU: WC14527
- Shakespeare 4190 Stainless Steel Rail Mount  SKU: WC14533
- Shakespeare 4710 Flange Mount  SKU: WC14538
- Shakespeare 4188-SL Rail Mount Ratchet Mount for 1" to 1.5" Rails [4188-SL] SKU: WC14911
- Shakespeare 4184 Cable Outlet  SKU: WC15274
NMEA Cables & Sensors
- Maretron Micro Tee [CM-CF-CF] SKU: WC31789
- Maretron Micro Double-Ended Cordset - 0.5M [CM-CG1-CF-00.5] SKU: WC31797
- Maretron Micro Double-Ended Cordset - 1 Meter [CM-CG1-CF-01.0] SKU: WC31798
- Maretron Micro Double-Ended Cordset - 3M [CM-CG1-CF-03.0] SKU: WC31799
- Maretron Micro Double-Ended Cordset - 6 Meter [CM-CG1-CF-06.0] SKU: WC31800
- Maretron Micro Double-Ended Cordset - 2 Meter [CM-CG1-CF-02.0] SKU: WC33357
- Maretron Micro Double-Ended Cordset - 4 Meter [CM-CG1-CF-04.0] SKU: WC33358
- Maretron Micro Double-Ended Cordset 5 Meter [CM-CG1-CF-05.0] SKU: WC33359
GPS200 - NMEA 2000 GPS Antenna/Receiver
Maretron's GPS200 provides reliable position fixes 10 times per second, accurate boat speed four times per second, and precision time once per second. The GPS200 antenna/receiver is a plug-and-play device that is fully compliant and certified to the NMEA 2000 Standard.
It will directly connect to any NMEA 2000 network and communicate with navigational software, chart plotters, autopilots and dedicated instrument displays - such as Maretron's N2KView Vessel Monitoring and Control system or DSM250 graphical display - and its compact, waterproof housing provides years of reliable performance.
The GPS200 automatically decodes GPS correction signals from Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) including the North American Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), the European Geostationary Navigation Overlay System (EGNOS), or the Asian Multifunctional Transport Satellite-based Augmentation System (MSAS) to provide better than 3m accuracy.
The GPS200 is easily mounted to any 1" standard marine mount with its standard 1"-14 male threads. It can also be mounted directly to a deck.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 873804000268
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)