Slipstream Foam Vest - Red - Small/Medium
This low-profile, versatile front entry life vest is built for all inshore activities. It can efficiently carry a VHF radio and necessary rescue gear. Large cargo pockets, multi-use attachment loops, and a lash tab keep your gear handy and secure. The Z-Strap cinch system stops the jacket from riding up, and the 3D mesh liner allows for cooling airflow. Reflective trim is featured on the front, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands toasty in cold weather. The Slipstream PFD is approved for Harmonized Level 70 in the USA and Canada. It meets the minimum life vest buoyancy of 15.7 lbs.
- Front entry with zipper for convenient donning and doffing
- Z-Strap cinch system for a comfortable and secure fit
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell is durable
- 3D breathable mesh liner for breathability
- Padded adjustable neoprene shoulders create all-day comfort
- Fleece-lined pockets with carabiner loops warm hands
- Expanding cargo pockets keep personal items handy
- Reflective attachment loops above pockets and daisy chain gear loops on the back provide equipment attachment points
- Lash tab for affixing gear
- Tethered signal whistle for emergencies
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum life vest buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.