Axiom 7 DV MFD with CPT-100DVS Transom Mount Transducer & LightHouse North America Chart
The Axiom™ is a powerful multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 7 DV features a 7-inch rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor. Axiom 7 DV has a built-in dual-channel CHIRP DownVision sonar for imaging bottom structure and fish. A deluxe CPT-100DVS transom mount CHIRP DownVision transducer is included.
Axiom 7 DV is expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
The Axiom 7 DV includes a CPT-100DVS transom mount transducer, surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, LightHouse North America Chart, and installation instructions.
- Rugged, All-Glass touch screen display delivers a big-screen experience in a small footprint. Optically bonded for brighter colors, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility.
- LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting- hands down!
- Deluxe CPT-100 DVS Transom Mount Transducer Included for CHIRP DownVision and fish targeting.
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on-screen tracking.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
- Navigate Safely at Night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras.
- Quantum CHIRP Radar Ready - Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no-compromise performance on long and extremely short ranges.
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate.
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
CPT-100DVS Transom Mount CHIRP DownVision™ Transducer:
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Urethane
- Max Depth (Ft): DV=600 | FF=900
- Frequency (kHz): CHIRP DownVision | CHIRP DownVision / Fishfinder
- Beam Width (L/H)25°/60°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fibreglass / Wood / Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M):33'/10M
- Deadrise: 0-90° Transom
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Included Transducer: a80351
- Screen Size: 7"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 8.85 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.