SATPT-60 Aluminum PowerTower® for Satcom Antenna - 12"
Do you need to raise your Satcom Antenna clear from the boat?
Based on a unique ellipse extrusion, the Satcom PowerTower® is designed to raise your Satcom antenna clear of obstructions, while minimizing the footprint of the dome, allowing you greater choice of antenna position.
- Camos - CSA-450, CSA-600
- Furuno- Felcom500
- Garmin - GTV6
- Intellian - d6, FB250, 500, 500R, i6, i6p, k6, s6HD
- KVH - Tracphone FB500, TracVision F55, F77, G6, HD11, HD7, M7, TV6, UHD7
- Navisystems - MST 55
- Raymarine - 60STV
- Sea-Tel - FX500 (Fleet BB)
- Small Mounting Footprint
- Watertight base seal included so no need for messy sealant
- Pre-drilled mounting holes, the antenna fastens to PowerTower® top plate using own mounting bolts
- Radar Type - Satcom
- Material - Aluminium
- Height - 11.8" (300mm)
- Mounting Type - Vertical
In the Box:
- Mounting hardware (excluding screws/bolts)
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Aluminum
- Type: Vertical Mount
- Height: 12
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 18"W x 18"L WT: 13.3 lbs
- UPC: 5060114791367
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.