MACH™ Series High Efficiency & Flexibility Engine Control Cable - Mercury Style - 12'
MACH5 - Mercury® style (like C5)
MACH5 Stroke: 95 mm (3.75”). For Mercury® and Mercruiser® engines. Blue color jacket designed for high performance applications
For the ultimate in efficiency and response, the Mach Series cables deliver unmatched results. They have been specifically designed to make even the most complex of cable installations result in smooth, easy and precise shift and throttle movement.n
Using a stranded wire core with lubricated extrusion, the Mach cables are an ideal solution for applications with long cable runs, tight bends, or where easy and precise throttle response is required.n
Mach Series cables also feature solid stainless steel output fittings.
The “high performance” MACH™ Cables are the result of our decades of experience in producing high quality, long lasting, flexible cables.n
The innovative core design maximizes efficiency and minimizes lost motion, while the exclusive design of the conduit provides extremely high level of flexibility.
- Suitable for outboard – inboard and sterndrive enginesn
- High efficiency for smooth operationn
- High flexibility for reduced bend radius
- Ideal for long complex cable routingn
- Maintenance freen
- Stainless steel cables end fittingsn
- Blue outer jacket resists against abrasion, UV and chemicals